Brand new version now available!
Our new release is now available. We have a completely fresh new look and have made building your recipe collection even easier.
Some new features are:
- The app is now free. Yes free, no subscriptions, no limitations, nothing….all free.
- Importing recipes from the internet? Just copy and paste both the ingredients and the directions.
- Importing recipes from cookbooks and magazines is even easier with the import screen now allowing you to make adjustments.
- An incredibly easy new shopping list, just swipe your ingredients into their appropriate shopping list category.
- We have added a recipe pop up shop where you will soon be seeing a wonderful range of Australian bloggers and their recipe packages, ready to help you build your collection.
- The app requires you to log in through Facebook this is so your data is safe. Facebook is only acting as our database. If you are not on Facebook, we suggest you make up an account, it doesn’t even have to be your name. We really do recommend this as you will lose your recipes if you phone is lost, broken or stolen.
So just go to the app store and type in ‘Hipcook’ and download. Please let us know what you think to firstname.lastname@example.org, we love feedback and just want to create the perfect recipe storage system.
Leave a Comment