Best Ever Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Got this recipe on Pinterest from http://kelseysappleaday.blogspot.com.au. As Kelsey says, she like the soft chewy choc chip biscuits and so do I
Available now on the Hipcook app.
Subscribe to my website and follow me on Facebook to see what I am adding to the app.
3/4 c unsalted butter, softened
3/4 c brown sugar
1/4 c granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 c all purpose flour
2 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 c bittersweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. ln the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until fluffy and light in color. Add egg and vanilla and blend in.
3. Mix in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chunks.
4. Using a standard-sized cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop dough onto a prepared baking sheet. Bake
for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges. (The tops will not brown, but do NOT
cook longer than ten minutes.)
5. Let cool, on the sheet, on a wire rack for five minutes. Remove from baking sheet and let cool
completely. Makes approximately 3 dozen. Try not to eat them all.
Leave a Comment